- Frank Zenker (Warsaw University of Technology) for: Yu, S., Zenker, F. (2020). Schemes, Critical Questions, and Complete Argument Evaluation. Argumentation 34, 469–498.
- Marcin Lewiński (Universidade Nova de Lisboa) for: Lewinski, M. (2020). Metalinguistic disagreements, underdetermination and the straw man fallacy: toward meaning argumentativism. OSSA Conference Archive. 16.
- Dorota Żelechowska, Natalia Żyluk, & Mariusz Urbański (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań) for: Żelechowska, D., Żyluk, N., & Urbański, M. (2020). Find Out A New Method to Study Abductive Reasoning in Empirical Research. International Journal of Qualitative Methods, Vol. 19
- Martijn Demollin & Katarzyna Budzyńska (Warsaw University of Technology) for: Demollin, M. et al. (2020). Argumentation Theoretical Frameworks for Explainable Artificial Intelligence. Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Interactive Natural Language Technology for Explainable Artificial Intelligence (NL4XAI 2020), pages 44–49.
- Bartłomiej Skowron (Warsaw University of Technology) & Krzysztof Wójtowicz (Warsaw University) for: Skowron, B., & Wójtowicz, K. (2020). Throwing spatial light: on topological explanations in Gestalt psychology. Phenomonlogy & the Cognitive Sciences.
- Agnieszka Budzyńska-Daca (Warsaw University), Tomasz Rawski (Warsaw University), & Renata Rusin Dybalska (Charles University) for: Budzyńska-Daca, A., Rawski, T., & Rusin Dybalska, R. (2020). The Formats of Pre-Election Television Debates in Poland and the Czech Republic – A Rhetorical Look at the Genre. Res Rhetorica 7 (2).
The winner will be announced during the 17th ArgDiaP conference: “Reasoned Argumentation. Legal, Computational and Linguistic Perspectives”, in November 2021.