The activities of the ArgDiaP association are coordinated by four departments: science, communication, undergraduate studies and graduate studies.
The science department is responsible for supporting the best practices and standards in research on argumentation in Poland. The communication department aims to manage the efficient exchange of ideas amongst the ArgDiaP association and the Polish and international community, and maintains the ArgDiaP website. There are two departments responsible for supporting the younger generation of Polish scholars at both undergraduate and graduate level.
— Current Dept 2018-2019
- Science Dept:
- Communication Dept:
- Undergraduate Studies Dept:
- Graduate Studies Dept:
— Previous Dept
- Science Dept: Magdalena Kacprzak, Bialystok University of Technology
- Communication Dept: Kamila Dębowska-Kozłowska, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan
- Undergraduate Studies Dept: Bartłomiej Skowron, University of John Paul II, Krakow
- Graduate Studies Dept: Mariusz Urbański, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan